About Nordic Militaria
THE HISTORY OF NORDIC-MILITARIA
1. Who's behind?
NORDIC-MILITARIA is a part of Djurhuus Antiques. Djurhuus Antiques is owned by Soren Djurhuus and Christian Djurhuus.
So, as you might already guessed, it's a "familiy business".
Christian is the son of Soren. Soren started collecting military antiques when he was a teenager, and so did Christian once he was a teenager.
Soren and Christian run the businnes with the slogan "By collectors, for collectors".
Both Soren and Christian have full time jobs, and only do this as a hobby. - however it's almost a full time job we share and appreciate.
Soren is working with Business management, and Christian is a Lawyer.
ADDITION: Unfortunately Soren passed away in October 2020, due to cancer. I, Christian, continue to run the business.
2. How many years collecting World War 2?
Since 2000 we focused more on World War 2 miilitary antiques, and that is how Nordic-Militaria started.
But combined, we have more than 40 years of experience in World War 2 Militaria and nearly 70 years of experience in militaria in general, mainly armory and edged weapons.
2. Why choose Nordic-Militaria when buying and selling?
Well, first of all we understand a business isn't woth more than it's reputation. - So therefore we are interested in maintaining our good reputation.
- If wanted, we provide a certificate of authentication, and always (Certificate or not) guarantee our items sold are 100% Original = NO FAKES ON NORDIC-MILITARIA!
- Fast shipping, and fast answers to questions.
- We love and appreciate the items.
- Always competitive offers.
- Easy transactions and no-nonsens. - Just send a picture, and you get a offer.
- All transactions, whether buying or selling, are dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- No purchase is too small or too big. -> It's all interesting.